Please join us for a Town Hall Meeting to learn more about no-cost programs and services that allow individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have difficulty speaking to communicate over the phone.
Presentations and updates by:
• Sherrie LeuVay, Hamilton Relay
• Stacy Phillips, Temple University’s Institute on Disabilities
• Sharon Behun, Office for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
• Nancy Kingsley, Hearing Loss Association of America, Pennsylvania State Office
• Natalie Barbush, Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
• Londa Peterson, Vision Resources of Central Pennsylvania
We also invite you to share your feedback, ideas and suggestions about how we can better serve you.
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2015
Time: 10:0 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Laurel Office Building, 3705 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Download the Event Flyer: PDF